Sunday, October 5, 2008

which one is nice?






nothing irks me more than a bad haircut. worst if it is a bad haircut gone too short. i get very cranky. sigh. i miss my fussfree days where my hair always fall into good hands. these days my luck with stylists seemed to turn bad. last night over supper, i commented on one of my male friend's hair. looks great on him and i thought maybe i can get to try his stylist. turns out the stylist is one who is home-based after years working at a pretty well-known salon in SG. and it turns out that most of my friends present at the table visits the stylist, and even their girlfriends, through word-of-mouth. seems like i really have to give the stylist a try, i hope i've found my saviour! 



4 comments:

Nicholas Leong said...

good luck in finding a new stylist :)

kacy said...

thanks. i need all the luck.

any of the picts caught your fancy?

ckchanweb said...

i fancy the 2nd one :D

Anonymous said...

I like the last one. =)